Konferansen EARLI SIG14 Oslo 27.-29. august om Learning and Professional Development inviterer til levering av abstracts i tilknytning til temaet for den sjuende konferansen i serien, 'Transformations in Knowledge and Professional'. Fristen er satt til 16. februar 2014.
The EARLI SIG 14 on Learning and Professional Development is holding its 7th bi-annual conference in Oslo, Norway on 27-29 August 2014. We are now inviting abstract submissions related to the conference theme Transformations in Knowledge and Professional Learning.
The conference theme focuses on changes in professional learning and development from two distinct, but interdependent, angles: First, the theme reflects a focus on transformations in the ways knowledge develops and is shared in professional communities, and established forms of knowing and learning are challenged. Second, the theme reflects an interest in how knowledge becomes transformed through practitioners’ practice and learning. In addition, we welcome contributions that relate to the core themes of EARLI SIG 14:
- Work and education as contexts for professional learning and development
- Theories and methodologies for the study of professional learning and development
- Constraints and affordances of professional learning and work identities
- Vocational education and training in schooling and working life contexts
- Adult learning processes within the context of work
Keynote speakers at the EARLI SIG14 conference 2014 are:
- Helen Timperley, School of Learning, Development and Professional Practice, University of Auckland
- Johannes Bauer, School of Education, Technische Universität München
- Åsa Mäkitalo, Department of Education, Communication and Learning, University of Gothenburg
Conference formats include individual papers, round tables, symposia and poster presentations. We also plan a combined pre-conference and PhD course for early career researchers on 25-26 August. For more details on the conference theme, presentation formats and submission procedures, please consult the attached information and visit our conference web site: http://tinyurl.com/earli-conf. The deadline for the submission of abstracts and extended summaries is 16 February 2014.
Program, innlevering av abstracts mm samt påmelding finnes på konferansens hjemmeside