Table of Content Vol 6, No 3 (2016)
- Tracey L. Adams: Professional Self-Regulation and the Public Interest in Canada
- Devin Rexvid and Lars Evertsson: Non-problematic Situations in Social Workers’ and GPs’ Practice
- Per Nerdrum, Amy Østertun Geirdal and Per Andreas Høglend: Psychological Distress in Norwegian Nurses and Teachers over Nine Years
- Alice Juel Jacobsen and Anders Buch: Management of Professionals in School Practices
- Splagchna Ngoni Chikarara: Barriers to Professional Recognition: Experiences of Zimbabwean Engineers in South Africa
Find all these articles along with former volumes on our website.
We welcome submissions for subsequent issues as well as the special issue on Professions and Professionalism in Market-Driven Societies